ATTENTION, All exhaust pro's I need a recommendation...

) y2kGT (

Oct 24, 2003
ATTENTION, Exhaust pro's I need a recommendation...

Right now i have a magnaflow x pipe with 1 chambered flow's and i dont think i have heard a more aggresive sound than on my 00' GT. But it is just a little loud for a daily driver, anyone have the prochamber with 1 chamber flow's or 2 chamber flow's i can listen to? I looked at mustang exhaust a few times but havent checked it in about 2-3 weeks. Can anyone suggest another sick sounding exhaust combo?

• Sponsors (?)

1 chamber flows are going to be alot louder than 2 chambers even with a prochamber over your x. The only recommendation I have if you want something a little more doscile, but still aggressive is Hooker Aerochambers. Let me find that clip and you can hear them. They aren't as loud cruising, but get louder when you get into it.

krly79 said:
1 chamber flows are going to be alot louder than 2 chambers even with a prochamber over your x. The only recommendation I have if you want something a little more doscile, but still aggressive is Hooker Aerochambers. Let me find that clip and you can hear them. They aren't as loud cruising, but get louder when you get into it.

Yea, the 1's are alot louder but i wonder if it would be as loud with a prochamber as it is with my magnaflow catted x ?

i have the 1 chambers and the catted x right now but it's a little loud for a daily car. I have a set of brand new 2 chamber so im probally going to put them back on and sell my magnaflow catted x and buy a prochamber..I dunno im just looking for a sick sounding set-up but just a hint quieter than what i have right now.

OK, I was thinking you had 2 chambers and was asking about 1 chambers. Then how 'bout this

I hope this makes sense. It's kinda like this in loudness
magnaflow catted x < prochamber
your current < prochamber/2 chamber flows
your current < prochamber/1 chamber flows

overall:

add 2 chambers < your current < prochamber/2 chamber < prochamber/1 chamber