Attn: Seekonk Sams Club Guys

dark_cobra_01 said:
The A&W Events are posted on the NEBOC forum as a sticky .. I know that we have some events this month but I'm unsure if it's an A&W saturday night ... check the site for the list..

-DC

Sorry i wasnt clear Henry's root beer stand formerly A&W not smithfield

• Sponsors (?)

03REDFIRE said:
Sorry i wasnt clear Henry's root beer stand formerly A&W not smithfield

The talk of A&W got me hungry for a burger.. So I went down there last night (Smithfield) .. AND THEY WERE OPEN !!! :nice: :hail2:

I was the only stang in the lot .. It felt strange .. But the food hit the spot.

Spring's here.. Can't wait for summer.

-DC

Stratus183 said:
We just went by Sams on our bikes and we saw a few cars in the lot, and it was only 3:30! It looks like the car shows are starting this weekend.
Well thats a sure sign of spring :) My car isn't quite ready for it yet. I have been busy doing some TLC to my daily driver (clutch, brakes, etc.) in my spare time.
I think we should shoot for say....May 1st for our first official Sam's Cruise/Meet. Any takers?

ImportEater98 said:
Well thats a sure sign of spring :) My car isn't quite ready for it yet. I have been busy doing some TLC to my daily driver (clutch, brakes, etc.) in my spare time.
I think we should shoot for say....May 1st for our first official Sam's Cruise/Meet. Any takers?
I'm still stuck here until the end of May, count me out

90LX306 said:
it felt good to get out and do the cruise night thing again. Thinkin about goin up to the NEBOC meet this sunday, anyone else goin?

I'm gonna be there Sunday the weather is gonna rock !!...This event is open to all and everyone is welcome. We're gonna finally get to hang with all our stang brothers from here after a long winter.. :nice:

Also, Anyone from in here up for that trip to Weirs Beach in May ? We're off to see the SSOM guys and Funspot is just awesome.

-DC

Evenflow said:
How many meets during the summer you guys have :shrug:
It depends...there are people in Seekonk every weekend, but we usually all try to go together.

I know last year when we went we had about 7 cars that met in Taunton and we made the drive together to Seekonk. It was fun, but we started way too early, I was beat by like 5pm.

Also, here are pics from the last meet I went to if you guys haven't seen them:
http://forums.stangnet.com/showpost.php?p=4316517&postcount=182

Milenko said:
It depends...there are people in Seekonk every weekend, but we usually all try to go together.

I know last year when we went we had about 7 cars that met in Taunton and we made the drive together to Seekonk. It was fun, but we started way too early, I was beat by like 5pm.

Also, here are pics from the last meet I went to if you guys haven't seen them:
http://forums.stangnet.com/showpost.php?p=4316517&postcount=182
were those pics taken at teh macdos on warner blvd in taunton i live 5 mins from there well used to but any way any one down for sams tommorow

U guys should of stopped in at A&W yesterday ( maybe u did but I missed ya). We had 40 late model stangs and a few Shelby stangs stop in for a bit..

And a few guya left for Sam's early in the evening from the A&W. (which is an Idea for us to put together a small ride over in the near future from an A&W event)

All in all it was a great start for the stang season for everyone.

-Joe

dark_cobra_01 said:
U guys should of stopped in at A&W yesterday ( maybe u did but I missed ya). We had 40 late model stangs and a few Shelby stangs stop in for a bit..

And a few guya left for Sam's early in the evening from the A&W. (which is an Idea for us to put together a small ride over in the near future from an A&W event)

All in all it was a great start for the stang season for everyone.

-Joe
Hey Joe-
Any events planned for May 1st? If so, we could do a meet with your guys @ A&W, and then my guys and your guys can all head up to Sam's? It will be a good amount of driving, but hey, isn't that why we buy these damn things?
-John

ImportEater98 said:
Hey Joe-
Any events planned for May 1st? If so, we could do a meet with your guys @ A&W, and then my guys and your guys can all head up to Sam's? It will be a good amount of driving, but hey, isn't that why we buy these damn things?
-John

NEBOC has a DYNO DAY planned for the day before on a Saturday.. I'll mention the Sam's club night to everyone and see if we could just go there.. You guys wouldn't need to go to A&W.. We could all just meet at Sam's..

-DC