August 19th Track Day - 1 Full Lap

Mean Machine

Jul 14, 2014
Here's a lap with the new suspension. Was one of the only clean laps I got in for the day without dealing with a lot of traffic (just a 630 HP McLaren MP412C).

I usually rep the Mustangs but there was another Mustang (03-04 Cobra) on slicks and dropped me like an anchor on the straights, sounded awesome. License plate SCATPAK, anyone here?

Only issue I had with the suspension was that the inside front tire sometimes lifts off the ground on tighter turns like 5B and 9, then it starts to chatter a bit. Anyone have any ideas? I have the rebound and compression set mid way.

*The McLaren lifted when I passed him, that thing eats me up on the straights.
**Me bouncing around in the seat is because just after turn 1 my seat came loose...
***No cool engine noises or tire squeeling, the mic on the GoPro just picked up a bunch of wind...

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Got another version of the video without the :poo:ty music? Would rather hear the wind, tires and engine over that crap. Rest of it looked good though.

Hint.....car guys are more impressed by the workings of the car itself, no need to turn it into a music video. ;)