Aussie needs assistance buying fastback

Hi Guys

Was after some guidance or assistance in buying a 65-66 fastback (currently have a 66 coupe but the fastback bug is biting!!!). Not to plentiful in Australia so i'm looking in the states (probably a bit cheaper too now that our dollar is a bit stronger). I have located a couple that i am very interested in but need to have them checked out so i don't end up with a dud.

One is located in Trussville, Alabama & the other is in Des Moine, Iowa.

Anyone know of someone who can give a good honest appraisal at a decent price. The cars both look beautiful with shiny paint, but i just want to make sure their is no rust and the floor & frame rails are good. Also need to know that they actually run and aren't going to provide many nasty surprises.

Any assistance appreciated.

Cheers

Gary

Let me know if you ever find one in Southern CA-

I used to buy and sell classic Stangs for a living, and sent quite a few over to Austrailia in the past-

Its very competitve now in CA, so I am somewhat out of it- but if you ever find a particular car you wanted- I could help you out-

Brent

65 Mustang

I inspect cars for a Co. in NJ. I looked at a 65 Fastback with new motor, 4 speed and 4 wheel disc brakes for a client. As far as I know the car is still available. Call 859-509-3513 and ask for Larry. It is a nice red car with black interior. I am in KY and the car is also which is why I was selected to inspect it. Price was 20k
Good luck