Aussie needs assistance buying fastback

Hi Guys

Was after some guidance or assistance in buying a 65-66 fastback (currently have a 66 coupe but the fastback bug is biting!!!). Not to plentiful in Australia so i'm looking in the states (probably a bit cheaper too now that our dollar is a bit stronger). I have located a couple that i am very interested in but need to have them checked out so i don't end up with a dud.

One is located in Trussville, Alabama & the other is in Des Moine, Iowa.

Anyone know of someone who can give a good honest appraisal at a decent price. The cars both look beautiful with shiny paint, but i just want to make sure their is no rust and the floor & frame rails are good. Also need to know that they actually run and aren't going to provide many nasty surprises.

Any assistance appreciated.

Cheers

Gary

• Sponsors (?)

Let me know if you ever find one in Southern CA-

I used to buy and sell classic Stangs for a living, and sent quite a few over to Austrailia in the past-

Its very competitve now in CA, so I am somewhat out of it- but if you ever find a particular car you wanted- I could help you out-

Brent

65 Mustang

I inspect cars for a Co. in NJ. I looked at a 65 Fastback with new motor, 4 speed and 4 wheel disc brakes for a client. As far as I know the car is still available. Call 859-509-3513 and ask for Larry. It is a nice red car with black interior. I am in KY and the car is also which is why I was selected to inspect it. Price was 20k
Good luck