• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech

Avatar Help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jes72mustang
  • Start date Start date Apr 1, 2005

jes72mustang

New Member
Mar 31, 2005
224
1
0
S. Central PA
Apr 1, 2005
#1
  • Apr 1, 2005
  • #1
Can anyone offer any help on setting my avatar. I can't seem to get the one I have on one of the other boards to work here. I keep getting the message that it is too big. Or can you offer a good site with avatars that I could find some thing on?
 

jeffnoel

Founding Member
Aug 31, 2002
1,638
5
37
Clovis, CA
Apr 1, 2005
#2
  • Apr 1, 2005
  • #2
jes72mustang said:
Can anyone offer any help on setting my avatar. I can't seem to get the one I have on one of the other boards to work here. I keep getting the message that it is too big. Or can you offer a good site with avatars that I could find some thing on?
Click to expand...
email me what you want to use I'll modify it so it works and send it back.

jeffnoel@hotmail.com
 

jes72mustang

New Member
Mar 31, 2005
224
1
0
S. Central PA
Apr 1, 2005
#3
  • Apr 1, 2005
  • #3
Thanks

jeffnoel said:
email me what you want to use I'll modify it so it works and send it back.

jeffnoel@hotmail.com
Click to expand...
Sent you a picture to your email address. If you need to crop it a bit to help get it down to size thats cool.
Thanks.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

4
Drivetrain Wilwood Clutch and Brake Pedal Combo Installation - Help
  • 427stang
  • Jul 8, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
84
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 8, 2026
427stang
4
New Exhaust for 408w stroker
  • SadbutTrue
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
109
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Sep 10, 2026
nickyb
S
Best place to source power steering parts for a '67? (control valve, ram, hoses)
  • SophiaTatum
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
165
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Jun 18, 2026
SophiaTatum
S
L
1996 harmonic balancer crank bolt. Help!
  • Lost in Palm Bay
  • Jul 21, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
219
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 24, 2026
Lost in Palm Bay
L
D
Mustang not starting
  • Dawry Ramos
  • Sep 12, 2026
  • 2015 - 2023 Specific Tech
Replies
10
Views
252
2015 - 2023 Specific Tech Oct 3, 2026
Dawry Ramos
D
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?