Awesome Fox Video for More Reasons than Video Title States

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
Yes, it talks specifically about Coyote Swap. It also touches a great many things that members here have tried to explain to Folks just coming into Fox country.

I haven't seen this guy's video's before today but he seems pretty good at avoiding and explaining many of the Fox pitfalls that we all know and love... and often preach... many times.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vZwnUT7xwg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I've seen a few of his videos before. From the little I've seen he seems to have some good content. I have to roll my eyes at some of those youtubers though.

The other day I saw a video of someone hacking their stock hood for vents from a newer mustang. :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I've seen a few of his videos before. From the little I've seen he seems to have some good content. I have to roll my eyes at some of those youtubers though.

The other day I saw a video of someone hacking their stock hood for vents from a newer mustang. :rolleyes:

Yeah... There are way more Mustang videos that I only stand for 30 seconds versus the number that are actually good.

I've forgotten how many accounts I've banned because the first post was SPAM for their 'Mustang Channel'. :nonono:

Like we're here waiting waiting for them to arrive to bask us in the umpteenth video about SCT programmers. :gtfo:

Last edited:
  • Agree
I have watched many of his videos. He seems like a cool guy but I dont ever see him doing his own work. It's always someone else working on his car. Off topic slightly, but have you guys seen goonzquad (spelled just like that) on YouTube? Check them out. Two young brothers who fix wrecked cars. They get stuff done man.....

If I could find a really pretty lady who could sound like she knows what she is talking about, I could go into the Fix Your Mustang video business...

As it is, I would be just another fat old guy trying to convince the world outside Stangnet that I know what I am talking about...

• Haha
I want to do videos of what not to do but I figured there is enough of those. But I'd say right off the bat 'do not do this at home', then that would also be an invitation for stupid people to do stupid things.
I think I'll keep my day job
Wait, I don't have a day job :doh:

Been watching Foxcast and Brew2L last few months now. Watching them got me back into fox mustangs and out working on mine
to get it drivable again. :nice:

Dose anyone know if the Foxcast guy Caleb? just dose the swaps for a living or dose he have a day job? i know Brew2L mentions having to
work ect....just curious i guess.

Are any of these guys members here?

I have not watched "50tussin" or "house of dula" but ill have to check them out.

It's tough to put together a video.
Something that's well thought out, nicely lit, in focus, decently edited, and interesting to watch at the same time requires way more time than I've got to contribute to it.
I'm certainly never at a loss for words when it comes to commentary, but trying to do the same thing in front of a camera that I can do here is night and day.
( And here at least, nobody can see me, which is a big plus:rolleyes:)
Anybody that can put together anything that lasts 10 minutes and comes off as beneficial, without causing you to go to sleep is gonna get a thumb up from me.

Yes, it talks specifically about Coyote Swap. It also touches a great many things that members here have tried to explain to Folks just coming into Fox country.

I haven't seen this guy's video's before today but he seems pretty good at avoiding and explaining many of the Fox pitfalls that we all know and love... and often preach... many times.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vZwnUT7xwg

Man that’s all this guy does!! He has mastered the coyote swap. Does some awesome builds

Man that’s all this guy does!! He has mastered the coyote swap. Does some awesome builds

I kinda liked his content more when he did 302-based content as well. Seems like all he does now is Coyote-swapped content. Nothing wrong with that, but I find myself losing interest when the main content is a swap I don't want to do.

If they threw a couple 302 builds in there, I would start watching again.

• Agree
I kinda liked his content more when he did 302-based content as well. Seems like all he does now is Coyote-swapped content. Nothing wrong with that, but I find myself losing interest when the main content is a swap I don't want to do.

If they threw a couple 302 builds in there, I would start watching again.
Totally agree, coyote swap is cool but don’t see myself going that route, I’d rather keep it push rod, but thinking stroker later down the line. I didn’t even know he ever did 302 content. Just seen all his coyote stuff he posts all over Instagram

Totally agree, coyote swap is cool but don’t see myself going that route, I’d rather keep it push rod, but thinking stroker later down the line. I didn’t even know he ever did 302 content. Just seen all his coyote stuff he posts all over Instagram

He had a pretty badass 302 setup in the red car. He pulled the motor and did a giveway contest and sent it to a subscriber. Since then it's been quite heavy on the coyote content.

Again...absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's just not content that appeals to me right now

Last edited: