Back From Loooong Ago. New Handle (because I Can't Remember How To Log Into My Old One, Lol)

SVT_MS6

Apr 6, 2013
Greetings all,

I used to be here from way, way back in the day. My handle was "Osiris". As for my new one...I had 3 SVT Focuses and a Mazdaspeed 6 before the current stable....

I think I joined in '99....

Anyhow, I'm back in a pony again, and ready to jump back into the game of sorts...As before, looking for sound advice, community support, etc. This was a great community back then, and it looks like nothing's changed I'm happy to say...

Anyhow, on to the rides!

2014 GT - black, track pack, nav, 6MT, etc. I think it's pretty close to loaded. The wife and I were looking for a replacement for her '05 GT/CS convertible, and she fell in love with this one, despite more than a few attempts to lure her into a '13 Boss LS, '15 GT premium and '11 GT500

As long as she's happy....lol

I also have a '14 Focus ST - ST3 in white...Such a fun little car to flick around...
Then we have That whatt shall not be named....the company vehicle...SUV, Bowtie branded...May it burn in the fires of hell....lol

IMAG1110.jpg IMAG1189.jpg IMAG1204.jpg IMAG1231.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

That would be really cool. I don't have the email address I used to register though, so I have no way of recovering my password....If that is something that could be done, please PM me how!