Back To The Front? Trump "Recalling" IRR and other "Former" Troops

kiddiccarus

The first widely accepted Tranny
20+ Year Stangneter :roc</strong><span class=
Dec 24, 2003
1,789
1,051
143
30 Mins from a Ragged GT
I inherited a band of Shriners and friends a little over 20 years ago. Many of the guys were WWII and Korean War vets. Besides playing the heck out of the circus and military marches, except for cataracts, they would have been just as good with a rifle or shotgun. Some of them would have just needed a ride.
 
If you get recalled to the Rear Echelon, I hope you are knowledgeable, wise and experienced as to make it worth the hassle, along with contributing to the success of the mission and preserving lives.
It just stinks an auto pay grade increase is not included.
I hope we do not get desperate enough to recall the third category!

“3. Retirees and inactive reservists, including those retired for disability, who are over 60 years old.”