Back with a '99 this time..

DRKSD

Nov 29, 1999
Iowa
Hey all,

Been a member here for awhile, started with an 02 3.8l Ford Program Car I picked up cheap at the hometown dealership. Eventually traded up to an 03 GT, but then had to get rid of it prior to a deployment. Well, six years later, I found this little gem and now I'm back!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey all,

Been a member here for awhile, started with an 02 3.8l Ford Program Car I picked up cheap at the hometown dealership. Eventually traded up to an 03 GT, but then had to get rid of it prior to a deployment. Well, six years later, I found this little gem and now I'm back!

sweet dude, for whatever i cant see the picture....but either way, congrats. the welcome wagon sucks here but i single handedly am going to change that.

welcome and enjoy !

Thanks for the welcome. Pics are posted in the 35th Anniversary Subforum, as well as on the official 4.6L pic thread, as well as my stangnet Album.

Far as I can tell, one of the three previous owners put on the 18" Saleen SC replica wheels. Other than that the car appeared to be bone stock when I snatched it from the dealership. Window tint was applied on Tuesday. Pics of that will be up once I get a decent day to take them.