Bad drone with Magnaflow and DrGas, what should I get?

• Sponsors (?)

The flows drone horribly.

You may want to look at the FRPP catback 2-1/2" pipes. It will sound similar to the Magnaflows, but no drone. However the FRPP will be somewhat quieter than the Magnaflows.

I dunno about everyone else but i like being loud.. nothing better than sitting at a light and getting revved on but then returning a much louder meaner rev. I like muy magna catted x and 1 chambers.. :banana:

) y2kGT ( said:
I dunno about everyone else but i like being loud.. nothing better than sitting at a light and getting revved on but then returning a much louder meaner rev. I like muy magna catted x and 1 chambers.. :banana:

:OT:
Do you know which is louder - Magnapacks or 1 chamber Flows?

I haven't ever heard the packs but just a guess im thinking the 1 chambers would be louder. 1 chambers are a race muffler, b/c some classes require a race muffler so they designed the 1 chamber b/c it was the least they could get by with. :shrug:

I installed the bassani baffles and they helped to tone down the drone. I'm going to experiment with different sound material in the baffles to see if I can get them a little quieter. Before I got the baffles I was thinking about trying some Dynomax race bullets that might fit in the space of my magnaflow tips. Summit Racing has them, I think they are about $45 each. Bassani sells their baffles for $35 each (side) I believe.