Baffled - Newest Snake Oil

JasonBr

Jun 18, 2006
Baffled by this guy who is selling this,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/86-0...tegoryZ42604QQihZ014QQitemZ330009006134QQrdZ1

Now I can understand someone trying to make a quick buck, and scamming.
Thats nothing new... However.
This guy has feed back of 7,413 and 99.8% postive.
I looked at alot of his feedback and people are actully giving him positves on this thing.

I have no doubt in my mind this is crap, but just wondering how he can get so many people to give him positive feedback.
:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

A buddy of mine installed a similar product on his GMC gas pickup. I think it was called a Tornado. He swears it picked up 5 mpg. That's all I've heard. He's a mechanic and he's not a bull$hi++er so I really don't know.

most people post feed back before testing the product... read the feed back responses. They all say things like, "item as described" or "fast shipping" or here's a direct quote: "got item fast.... hope it works.... thanks A+"
I bet most of the people would post something different after 2 months of testing the product!

I could just see those steel fins snapping off and getting sucked into the engine. Went from 20 mpg to being a Flintstone car.

Save up to 35% On your Gas Bill and Add up to 20% more Power with the Air Razor!!

hahaha thats the biggest load of **** ive ever heard