Bassani full exhaust - plz come in

Probablecause

Jun 15, 2004
georgia
running stock headers with KB, bassani o/r x pipe and borlas...

question is this - the bassani mid lengths should just bolt up to the bassani mid pipe, correct? i'm looking to buy mid lengths and there's a question as to whether or not they bolt up to the mid pipe. i would assume that all the bassani stuff is compatible?

• Sponsors (?)

Bassani sells 2 different x -pipes. The old ones were one piece and the new ones are acually made in pieces. If you get the newer style x-pipe, you just replace those long front pipes (that meet exhaust manifolds) with shorter ones that come with the mid-length headers! I know its a little comfusing, but i have a similar setup.
Mid-lenghts, Bass. X-pipe, magnaflow catback.) Hope it helps!!

I just had the mid lengths installed on my 01 GT, I had one of the older O/R xpipes...the headers come with adapters, they had to cut my xpipe and weld the adapters to the x for the headers to bolt up to.

Around here luckly I havn't been visually inspected by a cop. If you were to get pulled over and they were to look under the car to see that you have no cats, you will be cited. Then you would be visually inspected by a smog ref. Other wise if you do have cats welded on the x-pipe the cops wouldn't know to cite you.