battery relocation kit - need help

steedastangt

Founding Member
Aug 29, 2001
newbraunfels,tx
I think i am going to relocate my battery today. Where do i run the positive cable to for connection? I already have the negative on the frame. I just cannot follow the positive cable to see where i need to go.

Thanks in advance for help,
Matt

• Sponsors (?)

run the positive to the main junction on the fuse box in the engine (there is a sliding cover over it) and remove the old lead to the stock battery location. and address your ground problem too. just screwing it into the frame is not good enough (my tuner called it ghetto and it caused problems in the tune) run a second ground to the factory locaton in the engine bay and check the resistince on some of the sensors tps, maf, ect because too much ground resitince will throw them off.

run the positive to the main junction on the fuse box in the engine (there is a sliding cover over it) and remove the old lead to the stock battery location. and address your ground problem too. just screwing it into the frame is not good enough (my tuner called it ghetto and it caused problems in the tune) run a second ground to the factory locaton in the engine bay and check the resistince on some of the sensors tps, maf, ect because too much ground resitince will throw them off.

Thanks for all the info! Its a great help to me; especially the tip on the ground wire.