• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

BBK Longtube owners...Do they hang low?? What about MAC's???

  • Thread starter Thread starter juiced_94gt
  • Start date Start date Jul 13, 2007

juiced_94gt

Active Member
Mar 30, 2005
1,143
0
36
Southern California
Jul 13, 2007
#1
  • Jul 13, 2007
  • #1
I wonder if im going to have issues with my BBK longtubes on my car?? It has Eibach Pro-Kit springs, will they hang too low?? Any pics of ground clearence with longtubes???
 
C

cbarr300

Member
Jun 6, 2006
746
0
17
goose creek, SC
Jul 13, 2007
#2
  • Jul 13, 2007
  • #2
I've got mac longtubes and the prokit

I can go over almost any bump....I just have to do it really slow.
 

WhiteDevil

New Member
Feb 4, 2003
2,717
0
0
San Diego
Jul 13, 2007
#3
  • Jul 13, 2007
  • #3
I have MAC 1 3/4 and they arent bad. I have to go slow over speed bumps but they are pretty tucked. I have Steeda springs.
 

96stangRC

New Member
May 25, 2006
14
0
0
Jul 13, 2007
#4
  • Jul 13, 2007
  • #4
I've got BBK long tubes with H&R SS springs. My car sits pretty low and I haven't had a problem yet, just gotta be cautious.
 

juiced_94gt

Active Member
Mar 30, 2005
1,143
0
36
Southern California
Jul 13, 2007
#5
  • Jul 13, 2007
  • #5
96stangRC said:
I've got BBK long tubes with H&R SS springs. My car sits pretty low and I haven't had a problem yet, just gotta be cautious.
Click to expand...

This is what i wanted to hear
 

juiced_94gt

Active Member
Mar 30, 2005
1,143
0
36
Southern California
Jul 13, 2007
#6
  • Jul 13, 2007
  • #6
96stangRC said:
I've got BBK long tubes with H&R SS springs. My car sits pretty low and I haven't had a problem yet, just gotta be cautious.
Click to expand...

Can you by any chance take a picture of your ground clerance??
 

mootang

New Member
Dec 5, 2004
907
0
0
texas
Jul 13, 2007
#7
  • Jul 13, 2007
  • #7
i had bbk long tubes and eibach sportlines with i believe are .5" lower than the prolines and i didn't have problems. just like what is said above go slow over speed bumps and you'll be fine.
 

final5-0

Mustang Master
Apr 6, 2003
6,817
12
79
DFW Texas
Jul 13, 2007
#8
  • Jul 13, 2007
  • #8
I could not say if you will have probs being as your car is dropped

I can say both BBK and Mac LT's hug the floor pan nicely

Grady
 

SublimeRT

Member
Jan 25, 2003
230
1
16
Clarksville, TN
Jul 14, 2007
#9
  • Jul 14, 2007
  • #9
I have BBK LT's and my car is lowered with Ford B springs with no isolators. I haven't had any problems hitting them. Here's the best pic I have right now of it. Excuse the bird crap on the door.

 

juiced_94gt

Active Member
Mar 30, 2005
1,143
0
36
Southern California
Jul 14, 2007
#10
  • Jul 14, 2007
  • #10
Man they look sweet, what mid-pipe did you use??? BBK?? does it have cat's (I cant see none but i might be wrong.)
 

Bosko5.0

Active Member
May 18, 2006
1,067
0
37
longwood, FL
Jul 14, 2007
#11
  • Jul 14, 2007
  • #11
Ive got steeda sport springs and bbk LTs

Ive also got a protector.




the only things that hit speed bumps are my cutout pipes. but only when I don't slow down enough.
 

SublimeRT

Member
Jan 25, 2003
230
1
16
Clarksville, TN
Jul 14, 2007
#12
  • Jul 14, 2007
  • #12
juiced_94gt said:
Man they look sweet, what mid-pipe did you use??? BBK?? does it have cat's (I cant see none but i might be wrong.)
Click to expand...

Thanks, I used a BBK O/R X. Tucked up nicely.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

J
Engine 4.6 Running rough at half throttle
  • jake411
  • Aug 3, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
202
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Aug 4, 2026
jake411
J
F
For Sale 03 Redfire Cobra Convertible
  • FastFox5oh
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
0
Views
240
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) Jul 14, 2026
FastFox5oh
F
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
141
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
What's it Worth? 2000 GT
  • Mustang5L5
  • May 8, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
6
Views
428
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 13, 2026
KRUISR
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
462
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?