BBK LTs Another possible buy! Yes or no deal wise?

Reddevil91

15 Year Member
Mar 3, 2010
Ok so I’m trying to stay focused brakes and suspension wise but when I see deals I go for it. Two different adds on FB. Both BBK long tubes one nicer looking than the other, with matching h or x pipes. The first look nice and he says only used for 8 months, going turbo now, ceramic 1 5/8s which should be good for my upcoming TF r 190s and has the o2 bungs. The other is cheaper but def. used but not bad, sell is pending. I’m trying to jump the gun on the cleaner set because ppl are chompin. Let me know what you guys think. 400 obo for the clean set with h pipe, and 350 for the other set.
4DD81AE1-41E5-4D77-97EC-389E4EDADBB1.png
5FB860BE-DF36-4F13-87F7-2B0CC9D54CA9.png
5FE34D1D-1CFF-4F07-A975-496D56D6F20D.png
76A54510-91AB-4F85-8E7F-B6B7D9BEC319.png

• Sponsors (?)

The $350 deal looks terrible IMO so I won't talk about that one anymore unless you want to know why.

The $400 deal is a bit over priced IMO. Depends on answers to questions below.
Also, are the LT's painted silver? They don't look ceramic coated to me.
Do you have to pay shipping too?
Are the LT's for a T5 trans or auto trans?

In order to run LT headers you'll need to get a mini starter (about $110)

edited

Reactions: 1 user
Fair enough guys and @FoxMustangLvr i don’t know but they do seem kinda silverish. They are from a 5spd and think he wanted 20 for shipping possibly. But at this point think all you guys are right and maybe I should just buy some new ones. I was going to buy a mini starter anyways just bc I want one but that is good to know.

Fair enough guys and @FoxMustangLvr i don’t know but they do seem kinda silverish. They are from a 5spd and think he wanted 20 for shipping possibly. But at this point think all you guys are right and maybe I should just buy some new ones. I was going to buy a mini starter anyways just bc I want one but that is good to know.
I bought my BBK long tube ceramic headers and H pipe during BBK's summer rebate program they have each year. Look it up. That along with LMR's discount code saved me a fair amount of money.