BBQ @ my house 9/9 or 9/16...

11secproject

Jan 27, 2002
Kent, WA
Well I figured I could give you guys a little more of a notice this time. I'm having another BBQ at my house most likely on the 9th. Figure the weekend after Labor Day when things are starting to slow down. Gonna do a couple kegs again and be cooking all day/night long. I'm out near Pacific raceways and love to have more of you guys stop by. I'll put up more details soon. Just noticed this post about the last BBQ/party...:D

TheRedBlur said:
So when I got there, I spent like 20 minutes looking around to find Jason, apparently, "he had like the biggest corona bottle in the world, seriously dude, it's like the biggest corona bottle in the world, he'll be easy to find" that's what one dude told me. Then two dudes in sportbikes did a pair of burnouts while a drunk shouting chick told the entire property that making all that noise will bring the cops, meanwhile she's shouting loud as she can. Tyler shows up a bit later, in a 6cyl. mustang :nonono: he rightfully leaves shortly afterward. There were some nice harley's, good beer, and a guy who bouned off his rev limiter for almost a full second (camaro, go figure). LOL! Some dude dropped a whole rack of ribs on the ground, picked it back up and went at it. One of my buds gave him some ****, saying that the grass will help him digest, like cats do, he replied "totally, jdude it'll hep my reprojuctive sysssttem" he was ****faced drunk.

good times
:cheers:

Hopefully we won't have too many loud people. Love cars and all but I am in a neighborhood so burnouts and revving make people a bit upset...

• Sponsors (?)

lol ... Rightfully left? Whatever.

When I got there, there were jackoffs riding up through the neighborhood WOT, some Camaro did a burnout and the cops came (not Jason's fault). I just got back from the track and wasn't going to deal with it.

Hopefully they won't be at the next one ... Jason has a really nice place.

This time I have my Cobra RUNNING, and needed a car to bracket race. That's why I had my sister's car. And it's not much slower then yours. ;)

Tylerb59 said:
lol ... Rightfully left? Whatever.

When I got there, there were jackoffs riding up through the neighborhood WOT, some Camaro did a burnout and the cops came (not Jason's fault). I just got back from the track and wasn't going to deal with it.

Hopefully they won't be at the next one ... Jason has a really nice place.

This time I have my Cobra RUNNING, and needed a car to bracket race. That's why I had my sister's car. And it's not much slower then yours. ;)

:lol: hahahaha! don't even try to milk it dude@ teh ls1... well whatever right? lol. You know if you had your cobra, you'd hang out for an extra minute just so you could be like "ls what? you = nonsense, now go get me a beer."
too bad everybody was soo hooked on music videos instead of seeing the corvette /C6R smoke the **** out of EVERYTHING on the 24 heurs du LeMans..,.

So the jack ass that did a burnout leaving (in my old car) was a guy that can't drive too well. I wasn't too happy about that and I am gonna make it clear that there is to be no burnouts or revving excessively. What kind of beer do you guys all like? Had a Coors and a Pyramid Hef keg last time. Gonna have 2 again.

BASTARD !! Way to late to roll north. Been at the fair all day and getting my drunk on now.

I want to see your rides..........

Oh, well.

We need to hook up in the future.

The Bow Tie Fan