Dash Plaques to 1st 75 entries
THIS IS THE BIG ONE!!! DON’T MISS IT!!!

Schedule
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM Registration, Class Assignments
12 Noon – 2:00 PM Judging by Participants – Popular Vote
3:00 PM Awards Presentation

Kinsel Ford Auto Mall, 3355 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont, Texas

Please visit our website www.wildhorsemustangclub.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Registration (Please Print)
All entrants must be Ford Powered
Name__________________________________ Phone _________________ Email__________________________
Address__________________________________City____________________________State______ Zip________
Make__________________ Year_____________________ Body Style____________________ Color___________

Registration $20, Vendor Space $15

Mail Entry and Payment to: Marty Jones – WHMC, 612 S. Main Street Lumberton, TX 77657
Make checks payable to: Wild Horse Mustang Club
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
I understand that I am responsible for my car and property. I agree to release from all liability Kinsel Ford and the
Wild Horse Mustang Club for any damage, injury, lost or stolen property from this event.

Signature ______________________________________________ Date ___________________

• Sponsors (?)

Even though the inclement weather put a damper on the amount of cars in the show, the 2nd Annual Wild Horse Mustang Club Show held in Beaumont, TX on Saturday was still a big success and a great time for all. The weather actually turned out perfect for a car show after the storms moved out.