Best car video game? PS3 & Xbox360

rbonella

Dec 15, 2008
@ home
Sorry if this has been discussed already...Going to buy a new video game and was wondering what is the best driving simulator game out there. I always see Forza 3 stuff on here. What about N4Speed? Or is there a new Gran Turismo coming out? I prefer in-car driving simulators and enjoy being able to modify the vehicles. I'm sure there are pros and cons to all, but chime in and help me decide....Thanks Gamers!

• Sponsors (?)

Forza 3 all the way. Gt4 isn't gonna be out for a while, an while the need for speed games are fun they are completely unrealistic in nearly every way

GT4 has been out for years and to me is still tops among the simulation style games. The car selection is crazy, not just a bunch of differently painted race cars to make up 400 cars (looking at you, Forza). As far as the new stuff, I have Forza 3 and GT5 Prologue, and judging by what Polyphony put into the Prologue I can see why they have taken their time releasing GT5. I have no doubt it will blow Forza out of the water in the physics and graphics departments, but Forza will always have the customization features going for it.

GT4 has been out for years and to me is still tops among the simulation style games. The car selection is crazy, not just a bunch of differently painted race cars to make up 400 cars (looking at you, Forza). As far as the new stuff, I have Forza 3 and GT5 Prologue, and judging by what Polyphony put into the Prologue I can see why they have taken their time releasing GT5. I have no doubt it will blow Forza out of the water in the physics and graphics departments, but Forza will always have the customization features going for it.

Forza 3's graphics are right there with GT5 prologue, and the physics are way better. They keep pushing the release for GT5 back and back. It was originally supposed to be one of the first games on PS3, now they are saying 2010