best paint & body shop in the area

BadTony

Apr 29, 2005
Vancouver
Can anyone here comment as to who you think is the best paint & body shop in the Vancouver/ Portland area?

Looking for a competent shop that can paint stripes, do some air brushing, just provide an all around "world of wheels" / car show quality job. Reasonable pricing as well.

Any recommendations?

• Sponsors (?)

Tony,

I have had all my work done by Beaverton Auto Body ask to speak to Jeff Drake the owner. Chris is a awsome painter! Tell Jeff that Allen from KKP sent you. :nice: Remember you get what you pay for and you have a GT500 so don't be cheap.:D

ASD said:
Tony,

I have had all my work done by Beaverton Auto Body ask to speak to Jeff Drake the owner. Chris is a awsome painter! Tell Jeff that Allen from KKP sent you. :nice: Remember you get what you pay for and you have a GT500 so don't be cheap.:D

+1 for Jeff Drake. I will have him do my Saleen at some pt. I've seen his work, and its top notch:nice: So true on "you get what you pay for"

Tony, what color is your Shelby? Whatd you end up doing with your Terminator?

My dads red with white stripes is on its way here shortly.

dsc02611ta5.jpg

Attachments

• dsc02611ta5.jpg
    dsc02611ta5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 119
Ah, very nice.

There was a blue Shelby with white stripes at PIR a couple weeks back parked in the lot, was that you? Or do you not have stripes?

You havent been out to Ridgefield at all lately, have you?