Black carpet from late model resto?

vladtepes

Feb 12, 2010
any good? need to buy replacement headlights.. ended up being a little cheaper than i thought.. have some cash left over thinking about replacing the nasty carpet.. let me know.. thanks.. lol

• Sponsors (?)

I have heard awful things about the ACC mass back carpet. I scored a black carpet from an SN car. With a little trimming around the back seat it fit perfectly.

I have heard awful things about the ACC mass back carpet. I scored a black carpet from an SN car. With a little trimming around the back seat it fit perfectly.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing. What can you tell me about how the factory holes lined up around the ebrake and shifter? With my car not having a console, this is a big concern for me because if the holes are excessively large it'll show without having a console to cover it up.

What I have heard is that the initial fit is tough and you have to make your own cuts. Once its in it looks great. I have also heard from multiple individuals that the carpet wears quickly.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing. What can you tell me about how the factory holes lined up around the ebrake and shifter? With my car not having a console, this is a big concern for me because if the holes are excessively large it'll show without having a console to cover it up.

Fit like stock around the e-brake and shifter. All cuts and holes lined up well. The rear area needed to be trimmed due to the changes made in the rear portion of the floor pan for the SN cars. was also a little long in the kick panel area, but I left those alone and didnt cut there.

If you do a console delete you could always work in a seperate piece of carpet that sits over it like a saddle or a blanket. I have seen this done in several cars and as long as the ends are hemmed and sewn it doesnt look bad....

i bought it and it was ehh, put it in 6 months ago and the wrinkles are still working out, carpet was too short on 1 edge but i made it work, im happy with the carpet cause it looks new but other than that i wish i snagged it from a car at the yard

Don't the carpets from ACC come "perforated" so that you can cut to fit? If so, then a console delete would not be a problem. You'd just not cut the perforation where no center console exists.

I have black carpet still in the box in my dining room. Waiting to get my new seat covers. I haven't even looked at it to see if it's actually black or not LOL. I got an Ebay kit for my Ranger, fit was good, you will have to cut it yourself though. Took about 3 hours total.

I have black carpet still in the box in my dining room. Waiting to get my new seat covers. I haven't even looked at it to see if it's actually black or not LOL. I got an Ebay kit for my Ranger, fit was good, you will have to cut it yourself though. Took about 3 hours total.

mine came.. looks decent.. waiting to install seats also....

I cant complain

IMGA0004.jpg