Black Mustang Club Show n Shine

bottlfed92

Aug 16, 2004
Canada
The 1st annual BMC Show, north of the border, was held in Niagara Falls, Ontario on the weekend. This was open to anyone that wanted to participate, as there was dedicated 'Black Mustang' awards as well as any other color that showed up (mine included). Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera. Which really sucked when I won 'Best 79-93 Mustang' and

'Best in Show' :D

That's right...Good ol' BOTTLFED brought home it's first 'Best in Show' award.
It was a judged event. No public voting. Which was kinda nice knowing that no politics played a part. Surprised wasn't even the word to describe my thoughts when my name was called. Couldn't believe it!!

The show award was based on, overall appearance, paint, engine, interior and audio. :nice:

Thought I'd share. ;)

~Jeff

• Sponsors (?)

bottlfed92 said:
The 1st annual BMC Show, north of the border, was held in Niagara Falls, Ontario on the weekend. This was open to anyone that wanted to participate, as there was dedicated 'Black Mustang' awards as well as any other color that showed up (mine included). Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera. Which really sucked when I won 'Best 79-93 Mustang' and

'Best in Show' :D

That's right...Good ol' BOTTLFED brought home it's first 'Best in Show' award.
It was a judged event. No public voting. Which was kinda nice knowing that no politics played a part. Surprised wasn't even the word to describe my thoughts when my name was called. Couldn't believe it!!

The show award was based on, overall appearance, paint, engine, interior and audio. :nice:

Thought I'd share. ;)

~Jeff

U shouldnt be surprised..imo you have the nicest stang on here since sirshot's car left us :( ..not to mention the single most badass license plate ever :nice:

Lyncher said:
U shouldnt be surprised..imo you have the nicest stang on here since sirshot's car left us :( ..not to mention the single most badass license plate ever :nice:

WOW!!!! Thanks alot! That is a huge compliment, considering the cars on this site.:nice:
And the plate.....I like it too. LOL. Got lucky on that one. I've spoke with two local guys (to me) and they've informed me that they tried to get the same plate.

DMAN302 said:
teh win....seriously you is makin us Kandian stang owners proud..NICE JOB jeff!!

Thanks 'D'.

87ttopstang said:
Bottlfed did you get my message about the gas tank cover?

Yep. I replied to your yahoo account, I believe.
Regardless, it's www.glennsperformance.com. when you get on the site, click on the contact button, grab the number and call Glenn. He's a great guy to talk to. His car is on the cover of this months (July) '5.0'. 1000 hp fox hatch.
I honestly forget how much they are. It actually says on the site, the cxost of them, I think. Say hi to him for me, and let me know how you make out.

Dave,
I forgot my camera that day. :shrug:
I'll see if I can find a pic on my club site.:nice:

Thanks a ton for all the incredible compliments guys.:canada:

~Jeff

Pics are a little small and crazy looking. However, this is what was posted on our club site...

best_in_show.jpg

best_79-93_.jpg

:D