Blue and White Mustangs now needed for Superbowl Shoot

GT-03

Dec 12, 2003
I guess since they found their red Mustangs, they now need white and blue Mustangs for their shoot. Is there a theme here? :D

Anyway, I guess they learned their lesson, and are now not as specific in model years.

Good Morning!
NFL films is looking for a blue 1980's Mustang and a White 1970's Mustang to be in the opening 60 second Intro. to the Superbowl this year. We are filming this TV spot on Jan. 13th and alreayd have about 5 red mustangs coming to the shoot. Now we are looking for the last two cars.

We are filming this at the Willow Grove Air Force Base in PA - and thought this would be perfect since your club is located in Bucks County which is definitely in the surrounding area.

If you have any information at all please contact me at 856.222.3500 ext.3915
or email me at [email protected]

Thanks so much for your help - anything contacts you may have will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks so much!
Deanna Forgione
NFL Films - Production
856.222.3500 ext. 3915​

• Sponsors (?)

Turns out we had 5 cars all together, a red 06 Coupe, a red 68 Fastback, a white 93 convertible, a blue 71 Boss 351 and my 99 Saleen convertible. They had 4 of the Philadelphia Eagle cheerleaders decked out in outfits to match the cars.... pretty cool day we had. Don't know if/when they are going to show the commercial, NFL Productions didn't know yet.

A couple of shots of my car...

PICT1713.JPG

PICT1715.JPG