BMR lowering kit anyone?

I'm going to have JDM in NJ install a lowering kit on my 09 GT/CS. They said they use BMR, and after looking at their website, the products look very high quality.

Does anyone have experience with their stuff? how about their lowering kit?

Thanks.

Buehler? Anyone?

Alright. If no one knows anything about this lowering kit, what are some of the more popular ones? Are you guys happy with what you have? Pros? Cons?

I just want to make an informed decision.

Thanks.

I had the bmr lowering kit (see sig) for over a year : very good for roadracing and not too harsh for a DD if I set the tokiko dampers to the softest mode .
Two weeks ago I changed the springs again to the ford racing K : not tested on the track yet , but I can say that these are less stiff than bmr . The difference in drop is not very noticeable from the two sets of springs .
Since the rearend is a bit softer I can say it hooks down better with the supercharger, but I did not test it seriously - I need to go on a course-track as soon as it stops raining , I do not drive like a demon on public roads .

I would offer you the bmr springs for a low price , but I think that it is not worth : I'm in Italy , so expedition costs would be too much

If you roadrace go for bmr , for less harshness go for fordracing k springs : I like them both but there are differences , ford are more progressive while bmr hook on corners and hook and hook then you must be VERY fast in countersteering and WOT to correct - deadly fun on track and take some time to master , respect them on public road . Ford K are still in study

Just my 02
Steel

This car is first and foremost a DD. Later on when the kids are older, I may do some light track time. Excessive harshness is not what I can accept right now.

Thanks, Steel. Your two cents is exactly what I was looking for!

Ok , so good luck with your choice
I would suggest you to consider adjustable dampers so you can set them on the soft mode for DD and harden them when you go on atwisty road or track .
I'm very happy with the tokiko , especially because I bought the rear extensions for adjustment that makes it a lot easier .
Have fun

Steel