Bought a 2004 Torch Red Corvette convertible

• Sponsors (?)

Well since you have both, I have to ask....from an unbiased owners standpoint, which is faster? Vette or Mach?

But in anycase you sire are VERY lucky....I would love to have a vette too. I personally do not consider vettes Chevys...they are their own seperate brand :D

Well since you have both, I have to ask....from an unbiased owners standpoint, which is faster? Vette or Mach?

But in anycase you sire are VERY lucky....I would love to have a vette too. I personally do not consider vettes Chevys...they are their own seperate brand :D
I would have to say the vette. I think it comes 350hp stock but I dont know how much it's pushing at the rear?:shrug: What do you think bro?

very nice. I am a fan of the vettes, just not some of the people that drive them around here. I dont know if i could own one since ive seen the carnage of a guy hitting a telephone pole doin 120. only thing i could tell was a vette was taillights and 1 rim. but dont wreck yours lol

I've always liked the vettes, just never made the plunge yet. There is a black coupe (c5) that rolls around here with the same chrome wheels that just looks killer. I wasn't sure about the newer body style (c6) until I saw another black one with chrome wheels messin around in a parking lot the other day. It was awesome too. Good choice! Let us know about the fun factor especially compared to the mach as you get to know the car.
Congrats!:nice:

Thanks for the responses guys. The attention factor is bigger than the mach but I also notice girls will look at me, then the car, and then stare away quickly like they are jealous and ****.:rolleyes: Whatever I tell myself, but to me it seems like the high maintenance girls who drive bmw 3 series, jetta volkswagens, acura TL's and such seem to act like their **** dont stink LOL.:rlaugh: I really love driving this car more than the Mach even though it's a vert.:nice: