Brothers Performance?

• Sponsors (?)

one time i ordered a clutch from them and i waited for 5 days, then i called to ask about my order and they told me it was on back order, if i didnt call to ask i would probably still be waiting for it.

order from GTR high performance, great people, their website is www.gtrhipo.com.

They are a good company.
I like their catalog set up!
I ordered my Tokico shocks and struts 2 months ago and Lowering springs 4 years ago with no problems.
I think Summit has better prices though.
Then again there are some products you can't get through Summit.

I live 20 min from Brothers and when they have their sidewalk sales they cant be beat!! I have found them to be customer friendly even when they have a glitch somewhere. They cant be beat for the parts they first sold like their HD clutch cable and aluminum quadrant . They are honest and will deliver if they have the parts to ship!!

fly4spd said:
Im thinking about ordering some stuff from brothers performance, just wondering if their reliable or such. Any feedback is fine just want to know so I don't get screwed.

I have ordered a few things from them in the past. The parts are always in stock and always overpriced... Hmmmm

Example, I ordered a TFS camshaft from Brothers and paid 169.00 Summit had for 139.00. BBK Throttle body with out EGR 199.00 Summit 199.00 with EGR...

I too, live a few minutes from brothers, but pay the higher prices to avoid shipping costs.

They're definetly a good solid company that's not going to disappear tomorrow. They may be a little overpriced, but you are not going to have to worry about getting ripped off by a company that won't be there tomorrow.