Hey everyone I am new to this forum and I am looking to buy a Mustang. So I have come to you guys with the knowledge and advice to help me decide which mustang to go with.
Here is the situation.
I am looking at TWO mustangs a Used 2011 GT Premium with Sync, Shaker, Chrome Shifter, JLT oil seperator, and raxium tailights, Brembo package in Kona Blue and the other is a Base Model 2013 GT.
The 2011 GT Premium has 6,000 miles on it and they want 28,000 for it.
The 2013 Base GT is 30,000.
How much would you pay for the 2011 or how much max do you think it is worth. (it is in mint condition with only 6k miles on it)
Would you go with the base 13 or the 11?
Here is the situation.
I am looking at TWO mustangs a Used 2011 GT Premium with Sync, Shaker, Chrome Shifter, JLT oil seperator, and raxium tailights, Brembo package in Kona Blue and the other is a Base Model 2013 GT.
The 2011 GT Premium has 6,000 miles on it and they want 28,000 for it.
The 2013 Base GT is 30,000.
How much would you pay for the 2011 or how much max do you think it is worth. (it is in mint condition with only 6k miles on it)
Would you go with the base 13 or the 11?
6000 miles is just a broke-in mileage.