C&L Trueflow Inlet Pipe Question??

First off, my air cleaner outlet tube is cracked and I am looking to replace it. I came across an product from C&L called the Trueflow Inlet Pipe (C&L TrueFlow Inlet Pipes). Is anyone using this product and if so does it have the provisions to attach the ACT and the crankcase vent tube?
At this point in time, I am not interested in a cold air kit...just something to replace the stock tube.
Thanks in advance!

It seems the closer that I inspect my motor the more $$$ I spend!

I will be in a few days when the car's out of the shop. IMO it looks much better then a bought CAI kit such as BBK or those garbage kits off Ebay. Yes it has all the hook ups you asked about.

Thanks Redline...looks like it is Christmas time at your house!! I couldn't see in your picture the port for the ACT, I suspect it is on the side opposite the crackcase vent port?
I suspect that I am going to bite the bullet on this one and get C&L's 76mm CAI kit and delay my 3.73's!
I wouldn't mind it so much if I could buy the MAF and cold air components separate and at a later date! I suspect that if I did I would pay much more for the MAF and air box then if I just bought the kit in the first place!
The inlet pipe is $119 vs CAI w/76mm AFM for $269 (Mustangs Unlimited - The Source for Mustang Parts, Shelby Parts, Cougar Parts and Accessories)!

Thanks!!

The ACT port is on the back. Thats just a small sample of everything that is going on it lol. Im not running a C&L Meter Ive had one before and never liked it. Im just using a different Mass air Meter that will match up to the C&L tube and running the filter off the end of that.