Car Club this Friday (8/12) at Pacific Raceway (Auburn)

stock50LX

Curmudgeon
Founding Member
Oct 2, 2001
University Place, WA
Gates open at 4PM, but be early if you can!. Sign-up for the Ford Drag Team at the base of the tower ($5. one time fee). You will be given a second number with a "W" prefix. If you lose while racing during the CCC, you can test and tune the rest of the night, so you will get more opportunities to make passes as a result of your sign up.

Please feel free to post any questions here.

Who's coming this week?

• Sponsors (?)

gtcoupe said:
I'm back from vacation in one piece and will see you there John, I see you got a couple points up on me in my absence! Way to go...Have you heard if Kent will be attending? :shrug:

He wrote that he planned to attend but that was a couple weeks ago. We missed you last time, Doug. As far as the points, I got lucky, really lucky. I ran one good race and made it four rounds.

i went to watch at first but decided what the hell so i ran the honda :nonono: .it sucks going from a low13sec car to a mid 17 car.
it was funny on my last race i raced a new v-tec honda civic and pulled a ricer trick on him i hit my e-blinkers on him at the 1/8 mile :rlaugh:

Doug lost in the semis. He had a good racing night.

Thanks to Al (White 89 GT) who helped me defeat the electical Gemlins who were keeping my electric fans from working.

Two F Body cars made it to the finals. Those guys have it dialed-in this season.

Start thinking about Bremerton next Saturday. It will be for double poinits.