Car is finally back in the garage.

• Sponsors (?)

ASD said:
Bill convinced me to jack up the car so he could clean the under side.
IMG_3972.jpg

That's going to leave a mark! :D :rlaugh: :lol:

Allan - why don't you get a 1:18 scale vert and paint it DSG. I think I may have a can of DSG paint sitting in my garage.

Attachments

• IMG_3972.jpg
    IMG_3972.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 35
loud 95 said:
I have the same one in yellow! I also have a hummer H1, an '05 Mustang GT prototype, a Murcielago, a cobrajet, a C-6, a Viper GTS Coupe, a Grand National, two Viper SRT-10's, an S55 AMG, .....

Damn. Now you just need to win powerball so you can have real ones.:D

ASD said:
LOL. That's funny coming from a guy who gets in a 10am and who made you my boss. I did it on my lunch break smart guy, just incase HR is surfing this forum.:D You didn't make the meeting tonight.:shrug:

:bs:, I beat you to work most of the time. I knew from the second you mentioned this thread that you had something up your sleeve. As for the meeting, it took me longer than expected to finish the crap that I needed to get done tonight. I didn't want to have to drive back to the Big R after the meeting so I decided to stay and finish what I needed to get done.

TIGGER said:
:bs:, I beat you to work most of the time. I knew from the second you mentioned this thread that you had something up your sleeve. As for the meeting, it took me longer than expected to finish the crap that I needed to get done tonight. I didn't want to have to drive back to the Big R after the meeting so I decided to stay and finish what I needed to get done.

I got you to sign in and look during work.:p I told you it was my car and not someone else’s. By the way, I shut your badge off so you will not be getting into work before me. :chair: