Carlisle anyone??

• Sponsors (?)

are you talking the swap meet?

i may make it out this year, i went last year, didn't look too much because i was broke. think i'm going to be singing the same song this year also. hahah.

place is huge [i'm used to the englishtown swap meet, i used to think that was big]

Love The Burn Out Contest!!

haha, THANKS MAN! This year we are fabricating sumthing to go in my wheelwells/keep the 1/4 panels safe for the stang... if I won 2 years in a row w/ my Vette, I gotta at least enter the stang this year... TOO BAD KUMHO HASNT SPONSORED ME THIS YEAR W/ THE STANG FOR SUM FREE BIG $$$ TIRES LIKE 2 YEARS AGO WHEN I ENTERED TE VETTE...MAYBE IF I DO GOOD AGAIN THIS YEAR THEY WILL..HAHAHA

haha, THANKS MAN! This year we are fabricating sumthing to go in my wheelwells/keep the 1/4 panels safe for the stang... if I won 2 years in a row w/ my Vette, I gotta at least enter the stang this year... TOO BAD KUMHO HASNT SPONSORED ME THIS YEAR W/ THE STANG FOR SUM FREE BIG $$$ TIRES LIKE 2 YEARS AGO WHEN I ENTERED TE VETTE...MAYBE IF I DO GOOD AGAIN THIS YEAR THEY WILL..HAHAHA

Ubdisputed....I'm the guy that hooked you up with the Kumho Tires!! Hows it going!