CDC Quad Fog Light Kit for 99-04 installed

Hello all,

I just installed this kit CDC Quad Fog Light Kit for 99-04. The set up uses 2 wiring harnesses, each with its own little switch, wiring, and relays. I set up one set of lamps (one set is white, one set is yellow) and used my existing wiring harness.

I took the old bulbs, soldered new ends of the pins, and plugged the parts back into my original harness. It works ok for one pair.

My problem... I want to use the second set of lamps, but I dont want a tacky switch hanging around. I have a 2000 GT convertible.

I was hoping to install another factory switch in my console, but there is no room to put one in. Suggestions? Thanks

I had the same kit on my old 01 GT. I think the kit is WAAAAAAAAAAAY overpriced ($500 for fog lights????) but it looked cool. I ditched the rear defroster switch (since it was never used) and placed the 2nd switch there so it looked factory (2nd fog switch/TC switch/primary fog switch).

View attachment 193915

I wanted to buy a set of these from the clearance parts thread for my 96, but the boss said they wouldn't fit. I was going to put the second switch where the useless coin holder is, but I'm guessing that is where the switch for your top is.

WOW haven't seen those in years. Also that is a classic look on these cars with the R's. Good looking car you had there.

I just did some custom wiring for my HID fogs this afternoon so your thread caught my eye. Your fogs look pretty sick and I like how they are wired independent. In terms of switch locations do you have traction control? I don't and right now there is basically a dummy switch there that would be a cool option for you. If you do have traction control you could always make a cool custom cup holder switch or maybe something hidden in the center console.