???Changing rear end for supercharger???

Again, somewhere on the vehicle I don't know too much about. From research I know I should upgrade to 31 spline's and either strange or moser are about the best. The thing I don't know is about the eaton or auburn t-loc's. Is this part to lock both tires up at the same time for drag use/better traction? Also, I see them advertised as 28 or 31 auburn/eaton. I take it if I get 31 spline's I need to get 31 auburn/eaton, correct? And where is the best place to purchase these and what combo is best in your opinions? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

www.modularpowerhouse.com has both the eaton 31 spline carrier and strange axles. thats where i got mine..but i noticed you said you are upgrading for a supercharger? i had a supercharger on for awhile and i was on the stock rearend its not really neccessary to upgrade the axles and stuff just because of a blower unless your talking serious power. a basic 8psi kit wont knock out a rear end. if your gonna run slicks or somethin thats another story..

tomustang said:
It doesn't hook up the cpu, it's just a push button design. on-full trac/off-locking
Are you talking about the traction control feature or the rear end. The tlock rear ends are not electronic at all, it is done with the clutches. The stock read end has a traction lock rear end. As more power is applied, both wheels will ( lock) pull. Aftermarket units have heavier duty carriers and better cluch packs. I bought the FRPP 31 spline unit and have no problems. Without real sticky tires, the factory rearend will be fine.

I'm putting in gears so I figured I'd do the whole thing that way I wouldn't have to worry about it for a while. I'm a little iffy on the stock rear end after seeing my last 00 GT's axles, they were pretty shot. Plus, I drive the car pretty hard daily so I want everything covered. If MPH is the best place to get it, I'll just wait until I get back since that's where I'm getting my procharger installed.