Changing rear end gear to 3.73 - where to go for Ottawa / Gatineau stang owners ?

infosyssec

Mar 28, 2003
Ok... my convertible has a highway geared rear end and my coupe has a 3.73... and I figured that it would be nice to change the rear end gear of the convertible over to 3.73...

But I have been away from the Ottawa area for a few years now and most of my old contacts have disappeared or moved on to other ventures.

So I am looking for some suggestions on where in Ottawa / Gatineau would local Stang owners go to get their differential gears switched ? A particular garage, dealer or backyard mechanic that has success with such change overs ?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice on this topic.

• Sponsors (?)

What kind of price did you pay for your 4.10's ? Did you get them via Ford or through one of the speed shops ?

And what kind of price did Campbell charge for the installation ?

Thanks in advance

Marq

infosyssec said:
And what kind of price did Campbell charge for the installation ?

I'm looking to have this done too in the next few weeks. Let me know what you find out.

I was planning to go to Campbell Ford, but I'm waiting to learn more about Speed-o Calibration options. Whether Computer Chip or Speed-o Cal gear? Not sure which way I want to go yet and whether Campbell can install these.