Check out my dad's new drive through Window

moneypit94

May 23, 2003
Macomb, IL
news5.jpg

This picture was taken last weekend when a college kid (not me) drove into my dad's livingroom. Fortunatly my dad had went to bed 15 min's prior because the couch which he was laying on was destroyed.

Here is more of the article http://www.macombjournal.com/articles/2005/09/20/news/news5.txt

I will try and post pics of the inside later on...

My dad constantly gets jokes about the drive through window now. He tells everybody it doesn't open till 11. Kinda funny.. He said he went to bed and woke up because he saw lights and heard voices and was puzzled because he knew he had turned off the tv. Not till the dust came into his bedroom did he really realized something was wrong.

• Sponsors (?)

I hope his ass ****ing FRIES! DD are the worst. Not only that but Suck-Ass DDs

Actually people suck ass at driving in the first place.

I wish I could strangle some people that I see on the road. I need to buy a big ass 4x4 so I can just run their asses over and kill them. I'm literally getting angered now.

Thank God your dad is alright.

Dang, apparently your dad has a good temper. I don't think my father would have taked it lightly. He probably would have beaten his drunk ass right in the living room. Glad that he wasn't in there though man. I hope everything works out aight insurance companies can be bastages.

Ouch! Watch out for that load bearing wall! It's wierd around our office, we have had 3 people hit the buildings around us over the summer. The last one took out a column and colapsed the roof of the building next door!

TrueBlue95GT said:
How in the hell could someone just drive into a house. It's not like you can't see it.
thats kinda funny...

My dad lives on a corner street. Somehow the kid ramped the railroad tracks and im guessing lost control as he landed because he did a ninety degree turn.. But the puzzling thing is the turn was taken very fast and part of this was through grass and he still had enough velocity to crash through the wall really hard. Hard enough to put tire marks a good 5 feet up on the wall somehow...