Check out my uncle's truck.

• Sponsors (?)

I gave him those exhaust tips. I used them when I experimented with a really curved side exhaust, but I hated the sound. It's riding on air bags so he can lift it at anytime. The paint is very well done, but after seeing it everyday, it gets old. I would've used one subtle color.

95Vert said:
Nope, it's a 351, I think. that's what he said.

I'm fairly certain that with the body change they came with the 4.6 or 5.4L mod motors, so I doubt he has a 351 in there. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. :)

95vert said:
paint is very well done, but after seeing it everyday, it gets old. I would've used one subtle color

Me too. Its still cool looking though.

Killercanary said:
I'm fairly certain that with the body change they came with the 4.6 or 5.4L mod motors, so I doubt he has a 351 in there. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. :)

I have that truck except my ride is unpimped. It's either a 4.6 (281) or a 5.4 (330) mod, depending on what package you got.

The lightning straps a blower to the 5.4.

You're uncle could look into a lightning conversion. It would be a cost effective and relatively easy way to bolt on some serious power.

Plus with the air ride you could actually get into the engine easy; my short 5'7 azz needs a milk crate or tire deflation. I do have 4 wheel drive and a tow suspension, but you get the point.

A lot of guys put in a 4.56 screw.

Daddy likes!:nice:

Adam

Black95GTS said:
Plus with the air ride you could actually get into the engine easy; my short 5'7 azz needs a milk crate or tire deflation. I do have 4 wheel drive and a tow suspension, but you get the point.
Damnit Adam, I nearly snorted coffee out of my nose reading that one.

One nice thing about being sub 5'-10" is that we can fit comfortably in our cars. Ever seen a tall guy fold himself up trying to get in and out of a Mustang?