"christmas gift"

BREDn07

Mar 30, 2007
Fresno, Ca
So for the ones that are planning to use "christmas gift" as a reason for your next mod! what mod will that be?

asking your lady or spouse or husband, whichever way you swing... to drive the mustang is not a "christmas gift"

I buy my own. My g/f thinks I've already spent way too much on extras for the Stang In the grand scheme of things, I'm probably still shy of halfway
I've already bought the Canon DSLR so that I may take better pics of the Stang. I hope to also get(within the next month)a chin spoiler, springs, SHR black tru-billet climate control knobs and SHR black anodized "GT" tru-billet cup holder bezel.

My christmas list order is extensive as I prep for Chicago World of Wheels in January.

In Route already are:

1 Cervinis Ram Air Hood 1171
2 NX intercooler sprayer
3 SOS center counsole 5 switch panel with switch labels engraved
4 Custom intake to move under hood filter off procharger to inside of front fascia
5 Powder coating of all new tubing to do intake relocation
6 Custom embroidered deck lid panel with born on date and a few other special items
7 SHR black anodized heat / ac knobs
8 SHR black anodized shifter bezel with gt logo engraved
9 custom powder for the NX 10lb bottle
10 BMR Frame ties
11 Gloss black motor cover with accent orange running horse
12 Upper Adjustable Third Link

Undecided:
1 New paint scheme (possibly)
2 Ceramic coat stock calipers or upgrade to 14" drilled and slotted and include the extension bracket in ceramic work
3 Watts link or TRZ set up

Under a tight deadline here, so we'll see what gets in and gets left off till after the show..

Thanks. Sometimes its a great thing, others not so great...like when your aunts and uncles give you something like a puzzle for a combined gift. But that was like 15 years ago so I shouldn't be bitter.

Puzzles At least that was 15 years ago. What are they getting you now as a combined gift..........A puzzle of a Mustang jk

Hey Erin, Wow that's even more than we talked about on the phone a couple of days ago...now that's an undertaking....good luck getting all that done. Let me know when u need the cash for the powder coating. I can even send it paypal if u want. JLMK