Cleanest Fox

• Sponsors (?)

Mileage is too high.

In this months mustang and ford trader (i was reading it while my bitch was food shopping, i told her i didn't want to go, but she didn't want to listen) there was a 7up vert lx with 9 miles on it.

My car has 102k miles on it, but the trip only has 3 miles on it, how is that fishy? What would be fishy is if the trip odometer had 39 miles on it and the odometer had 37 miles on it. The car was probably delivered with 2 miles on it (driving it on the carrier and what not) and the owner/dealership reset the trip odometer when they got it in.

No big deal at all. Like I said, if the trip had 39 and the odometer had 37, then that would be cause for worry.

that car reminds me of a friends cobra. he bought it about 6 months ago with ~10k miles and its in similar shape, less the plastic covers and such. it was the first fox i had ever seen that still had perfect 1/4 window trim. ill be going to the shop sometime this week and will provide many many pics:)

RoadKill96 said:
funny tis guys claims there only 39 miles on it but the trip says 37.7 car looks really nice but there something fishy about it
Yeah like the trip was reset at 2.3 miles. Not that fishy.

That dash is so smooth and satiny looking. Never had a drop of Armor All!! That truly is a time machine. Insane. I would let it sit and drool over it for a couple weeks then it would be ON!!

BOWTIEKILLR said:
that car reminds me of a friends cobra. he bought it about 6 months ago with ~10k miles and its in similar shape, less the plastic covers and such. it was the first fox i had ever seen that still had perfect 1/4 window trim. ill be going to the shop sometime this week and will provide many many pics:)
are you in GA or is he in GA and is his name chris?

WhiteHeat306 said:
I don't understand how anyone could buy a car just to park it :nonono:
I disagree. It's people like this that keep these car low mileage and perfect so in 30 years it's worth six figures. There is NOTHING wrong with CAR COLLECTING. The fact of the matter is most of us on this web site are CAR MODIFIERS and love to drive the crap out of our cars. It's a different hobby that most do not understand, but those that do and those that invest in the hobby are the ones that makes hundreds of thousands of dollars in the long run.