color

• Sponsors (?)

OH man there's alot of colors I like.

View attachment 484298

View attachment 484300

My #1 is obviously Tungsten, since that's what I ordered :)
My #2 would be Legend Lime with the Deluxe wheels
(HATED it when it first came out, now I am in awe of it)
#3: White
#4: Sonic Blue
#5: Satin Silver
#6: Torch Red (mmmm with Red interior) :drool:
#7: Black (gimmie Red interior again!)
#8: Redfire (I think these look SO hot with Fanblades!)

Like AC-Pony said, there really ISN'T a bad color! I think Windveil Blue is my least favorite color.

It's funny, because I love my windveil blue with silver shelby stripes and I wouldn't want any other color now. But without the stripes, WB wouldn't be my favorite color. If the car is stripeless, I'd have to say black.

Almost all the Mustang colors are great. Of course, I think mine's the best. It's Satin Silver with the red leather Interior Upgrade package, and it's a 'vert.

About the only color I don't like, and I notice it wasn't mentioned, is that other red. Don't know the name, but it's kind of maroon. Not so hot in my opinion. Apologies to anyone who has one.

NorthwestGT said:
Almost all the Mustang colors are great. Of course, I think mine's the best. It's Satin Silver with the red leather Interior Upgrade package, and it's a 'vert.

About the only color I don't like, and I notice it wasn't mentioned, is that other red. Don't know the name, but it's kind of maroon. Not so hot in my opinion. Apologies to anyone who has one.
Check out my garage..are you sure? Mines Redfire, the other red is Torch red and to me it's too plain. Hey but everyone likes what they like and thats o.k..

NorthwestGT said:
AC-Pony, you know your car looks great. Maybe it's the way that color comes out in the Mustang brochure or even on the Ford website. There, it just doesn't look as good. So, there is a color for everyone of us.
Thanks, I do remember seeing a Roush 05 that was a darker metallic red, probably a custom paint job and I honestly was sorry I did not drive mine to work that day cuz my color was nicer. The Redfire palys with the type of light its in. In bright sunshine it photographs really red but a little cloud cover or shade its turns deeper and sparkles more. It's a rich color when in that light. Glad you looked.:nice:

for me, when i first started looking at the new stangs it was all about the windveil blue. i couldnt get an 05 so i ended up getting the Vista Metallic. couldnt be happier. the windveil looks so dead to me now. i know i would have loved the windveil but the vista would be my first choice now. just my 2 cents