• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Comments on my Tinted Fog lights & black pony

  • Thread starter Thread starter dvaphex
  • Start date Start date Aug 6, 2005
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

rickman

Member
Apr 3, 2005
49
0
6
des moines
Aug 21, 2005
#21
  • Aug 21, 2005
  • #21
long as we're talkin 'bout 'em...

Big-Foot said:
I like the Amber Fog lights - it's a mod that I am planning on doing - maybe the center mount grill kit as well..
Click to expand...
ya'll check em here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7992103006
thanks, and happy driving!
 
S

SactoStang

New Member
Aug 2, 2005
0
0
0
Sacramento CA
Aug 21, 2005
#22
  • Aug 21, 2005
  • #22
I liked how it turned out. I compared your new look with your avatar and the front view of the new look creates a good contrast with the body color. Very effective.
 
S

shooterm1

New Member
Jul 18, 2005
540
1
0
Milford, Pennsylvania USA
Aug 21, 2005
#23
  • Aug 21, 2005
  • #23
rickman said:
check em here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7992103006
Click to expand...

hey! I bought some from you and I love them!

a great deal too ~
 
M

MSP

Aug 21, 2005
#24
  • Aug 21, 2005
  • #24
Good idea painting the Pony black.. Heaven forbid people realize your actually driving a Mustang.. Be best to keep that dark..

I like the Yellow foglights.. Must look real good at night..

The joke about the Pony may not come across that well.. If it does, you have already snickered.. If not, well I'm just a worthless slob! LOL!!

Actually, I dont see the point in painting the Pony Black.. Explain why? Just remove it completely.. However, I kinda get the jist of what he is trying to do, which is to have a Black Chrome Pony? If so, a better pic may help pull me to the "I like it side"..

I dont see the shine on the Pony.. Perhaps 5 more coats of clear coat, and bake it in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes?
 

Dr_EluSivE

Founding Member
Apr 24, 2002
2,155
0
56
Central Illinois
Aug 22, 2005
#25
  • Aug 22, 2005
  • #25
Power4 said:
What is it that some people like about yellow driving/fog lights?
Click to expand...
amber lights pierce fog, rain, snow, etc better then white lights do. True "fog lights" are yellow. "driving lights" are white.

Dr.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Electrical problem plug in the drivers kick panel
  • Mindseye007
  • Aug 16, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
170
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 16, 2026
Mindseye007
B
Take a look at my rack!
  • bicknell
  • Sep 1, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
9
Views
783
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 13, 2025
Willybill32
M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
376
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
CJ Pony Parts Back At StangNet
  • CJPonyParts
  • Feb 18, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
750
The Welcome Wagon Jun 23, 2025
MXGerry
M
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
358
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?