Every time I had just a hood done, it was $300. It was a Suncoast WS6-style hood for my '99 Formula. Then, I paid $300 2 years later to have it painted for my '01 Formula. And my '73 Roadrunner hood for my Satellite was....you guessed it, $300. I've always gone to the same guy, though. I went to high school with him and he's a great guy and does fine work.
See that hood? I took a ride to a local shop hear in the Boston area the other day. I wanted a quote from the shop because I have had work done there in the past and even though he's more expensive than most I like quality work.
Well he quoted me . . . get this . . . $1250.00 and another $250.00 to do my front bumper which has some road chips.
See that hood? I took a ride to a local shop hear in the Boston area the other day. I wanted a quote from the shop because I have had work done there in the past and even though he's more expensive than most I like quality work.
Well he quoted me . . . get this . . . $1250.00 and another $250.00 to do my front bumper which has some road chips.
I paid $1200 for prep/fitment/paint on my front bumper, hood, spoiler, and rear bumper. My rear bumper took quite a bit of time because the filled the letters, and of course my Saleen spoiler took some time.
I think I would have almost died laughing if a guy told me $1250 for just a hood.
Believe me, I wanted to give him an earful of some of the most famous curse words known to a man and a few that don't even exist but I was too shocked to say anything.