Couple fuel system questions

mat82284

Jul 31, 2003
I was going to do dual svt focus pumps because i already own one but now the focus pumps are $140 and i can get two gt pumps for only $200. I was thinking of just doing twin gt pumps. I know it requires a modified FPDM or Duel FPDM and my question is can i get another FPDM from another GT mustang or do they have to be two cobra fpdms? I'm assuming if they have to be cobras then my stock gt one one work. If two gt fpdms can work, is there a guide online on how to wire them? Do you just tap into the existing wires and connect to new fpdm?

Last question. Is there a fuel line kit to upgrade to -8an? I looked online and found nothing, all i seen was everything seperate. If anyone could possibly list the parts, links or part numbers that would be great. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I was going to do dual svt focus pumps because i already own one but now the focus pumps are $140 and i can get two gt pumps for only $200. I was thinking of just doing twin gt pumps. I know it requires a modified FPDM or Duel FPDM and my question is can i get another FPDM from another GT mustang or do they have to be two cobra fpdms? I'm assuming if they have to be cobras then my stock gt one one work. If two gt fpdms can work, is there a guide online on how to wire them? Do you just tap into the existing wires and connect to new fpdm?

Last question. Is there a fuel line kit to upgrade to -8an? I looked online and found nothing, all i seen was everything seperate. If anyone could possibly list the parts, links or part numbers that would be great. Thanks!

one from a GT is fine , same part number