• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

Electrical Cruise control

  • Thread starter Thread starter brent89GT
  • Start date Start date Jul 18, 2023
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
43,342
18,072
224
Massachusetts
Jul 23, 2023
#21
  • Jul 23, 2023
  • #21
25 years in the Foxbody game. I’ve just seen it all….
 
B

brent89GT

New Member
Jul 13, 2023
20
1
3
Jul 24, 2023
#22
  • Jul 24, 2023
  • #22
Mustang5L5 said:
25 years in the Foxbody game. I’ve just seen it all….
Click to expand...
I can tell....
 

manicmechanic007

5 Year Member
Sep 26, 2017
2,554
724
143
Roy, Utah
Jul 24, 2023
#23
  • Jul 24, 2023
  • #23
Don't give up on it yet
I think they are easy to find at the junkyards I go to
Just about every Mustang there has cruise control
The 5 speed not so much but the 4 pops with 5 speeds have the same pedal assemblies right?
 

AeroCoupe

lube between the nut and the face. I know my lubes
Founding Member
Oct 28, 2001
6,164
4,256
183
Claremore, OK
Jul 24, 2023
#24
  • Jul 24, 2023
  • #24
Same pedal assembly. I used the one in my Coupe when I swapped to a V8.
 
B

brent89GT

New Member
Jul 13, 2023
20
1
3
Jul 24, 2023
#25
  • Jul 24, 2023
  • #25
manicmechanic007 said:
Don't give up on it yet
I think they are easy to find at the junkyards I go to
Just about every Mustang there has cruise control
The 5 speed not so much but the 4 pops with 5 speeds have the same pedal assemblies right?
Click to expand...
I've got everything. I just bought the car last week. Was an AOD and was swapped to T5. Cruise wasn't hooked back up so I'm gathering info on what needs to be done. From the looks of things and the info I've received on here I just need to add the cruise cancel switch to I believe the brake pedal and I should be good. Maybe..hope so..we shall see. What I do know is there are some people on here that have a wealth of knowledge on these cars. Very helpful!!!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230702_074000_Facebook.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: General karthief
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

For Sale 2006 Mustang GT Steering Wheel with Cruise Controls
  • lenko
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
0
Views
103
Other Classifieds Sep 3, 2026
lenko
J
Lack of power on acceleration
  • jameshernandez
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
156
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 6, 2026
jameshernandez
J
C
Electrical Under dash wiring
  • ChicagoMustang
  • Apr 17, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
185
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 17, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
High idle 2003 Mach 1
  • JohnnyUtah
  • Mar 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
242
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Mar 31, 2026
JohnnyUtah
J
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
461
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?