Custom Foxbody door speaker-grills?

Once I get that CNC router I've had my eyes on, they might just become available for sale...

For now, lots of sawing, sweating, glassing, sanding, cursing, wrapping and painting is the way to get them!

Search my username for a thread called "Custom audio build diary" or very similar. There are step-by-step pics of how I made the ones shown.

Alan

since everyone's postin LOL

I did these about 4-5 years ago.
View attachment 400403
View attachment 400405

I made these a few years ago. Not sure how well they fit for him as I made them off my Coupe hoping they would fit his car. Its real hard not having the actual vehicle there to test fit to as all stangs are a little different here and there. Now that i think about it i haven't seen him(stangbear427) on here in a while

Attachments

• 4479_p47708.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,390
  • 4479_p47707.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 694
Those are nice looking. I thought about doing the same thing with my Quart crossovers, but ultimately chose to hide them in the amp rack.

I thought you had changed your username, but guess I failed to make the connection initially.

Those are nice looking. I thought about doing the same thing with my Quart crossovers, but ultimately chose to hide them in the amp rack.

I thought you had changed your username, but guess I failed to make the connection initially.

Thanks. I didn't really like the crossover on the door but that is what he wanted. It turned out pretty nice. I keep planning on redoing mine but seem to never get around to it.

Ya switched because of another person had Bowtiekiller and it drove me crazy so i used my SN from every other board im on