Did Alot of Shopping This Month.... Ready for Spring Cleaning!!!

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
Well, its spring time now.... Gotta get the car looking good for summer... So i did alot of shopping!!! Gotta have a nice car for the ladies.

Just for the record, I make James May look like a n00b when it comes to cleanliness. lol

Its Gonna be a Great Spring!!!

Here is the List!!

-CG Evolve 4R Backing Plate
-CG Celeste Dettaglio Paste Wax
-CG Bare Bones
-CG All-Clean
-CG UFO Foam Applicators
-3M Speciality Adhesive Remover
-1Z Klima Clean
-1Z Blitz APC
-Meguires M105
-Menzerna Super Intensive Polish
-Menzerna Super Finish 106FA
-Menzerna Power Finish
-Menzerna Power Lock

PADS
-Hex-Logic 5.5 Inch Orange
-Hex-Logic 5.5 Inch White
-Hex-Logic 5.5 Inch Green
-Hex-Logic 5.5 Inch Blue
-Hex-Logic 5.5 Inch Black
-Hex-Logic 5.5 Inch Red
-Hex-Logic 3.5 Inch Orange
-Hex-Logic 3.5 Inch White
-Hex-Logic 3.5 Inch Green
-Hex-Logic 3.5 Inch Black
-Lake Country 3.5 inch Purple Foam Wool
-Lake Country 5.5 inch Purple Foam Wool

Gallons
-CG Fabric Guard Protectant
-CG Citrus Wash *Custom Made Order. TWICE as strong to strip wax It. It smells POWERFUL*
-CG Hybrid V7

16oz
-CG V38 Optical Polish
-CG V36 Optical Polish
-CG Meticulous Matte Detailer
-CG Glassworkz
-CG Leather Conditioner
-CG Leather Cleaner
-CG New Look Trim Gel
-CG G6 Hyper-Coat
-CG Black on Black

View attachment 190860

SpringGoodies2.jpg

View attachment 190862

CelesteDettaglio.jpg

CGGallons.jpg

CGLineup5.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nice new product! Im glad im not the only one obsessed with Auto Detailing. I have been looking forward to try the menzerna line of fine polishes for a while. Interested in the CG citrus wash as well. Post up some reviews on that one when you get a chance. If I can recommend a fine product it would be poorboysworld Black Hole show car glaze! Goes on like butter and comes off just as easy. Leaves the finish nice and slick. Has a decent amount of cleaners and fillers. Looks great topped with a paste!

Looks nice Handz! I've got a coat of wax sitting on my car right now (Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax 2.0) that I'm about to go take off. I'm gonna top it off with the old Meguiar's #16 wax. Never tried this before, we'll see how it turns out.

I'm probably going to be sending you a PM in a few weeks about detailing stuff (probably on sn95forums). I'm gonna get a Porter Cable and some pads, but I haven't yet decided what chemicals to get. I'm thinking the M105/205 combo at the least. We'll see; I need to do some more reading up it.

"a little goes a long way"

consider the proper amount per application. what would you guess? i ask because ill prob wind up purchasing a bunch of detailing stuff in the near future. on CG's website the option to purchase in gallon vs 16oz bottles is a significant difference in price

follow up question to the first. whats the shelf life of their products?