N8Miller I need NOS....make it 2 of the big ones Founding Member Jul 26, 2000 2,661 0 0 Kingston, PA, USA Sep 17, 2004 #1 Sep 17, 2004 #1 for some reason, i thought that i remembered seeing them. But now, i cant find them...anyone know anything?
for some reason, i thought that i remembered seeing them. But now, i cant find them...anyone know anything?
F Flash Gordan New Member Sep 11, 2004 17 0 0 The southern end of the great state of New Jersey Sep 17, 2004 #2 Sep 17, 2004 #2 Go here: http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/cams_index.html
N8Miller I need NOS....make it 2 of the big ones Founding Member Jul 26, 2000 2,661 0 0 Kingston, PA, USA Sep 17, 2004 #3 Sep 17, 2004 #3 Flash Gordan said: Go here: http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/cams_index.html Click to expand... dont see any rockers....
Flash Gordan said: Go here: http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/cams_index.html Click to expand... dont see any rockers....
Rick 91GT Mustang Master Nov 29, 1999 9,692 95 99 PA Sep 17, 2004 #4 Sep 17, 2004 #4 None that I am aware off......
F Flash Gordan New Member Sep 11, 2004 17 0 0 The southern end of the great state of New Jersey Sep 17, 2004 #6 Sep 17, 2004 #6 I thought I saw it on that page before. Sorry.