Does this fit in our cars?

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, thanks. Next question.....how WELL does it fit. Does it exactly replace the Shaker 500? or do you need another piece of plastic trim to get it to fill the hole that the shaker 500 was in?

I'm just really sick of the shaker 500. It scratches CDs like none other. I'll make a brand new CD, and its skipping by the second time i've played it in there. I'd really like something I can use my ipod with, and finally get rid of scratchable CDs

There will be a bit of trim. The mounting kit takes care of that. It looks very good, though.

I was tired of not being able to control my iPod and am so happy I got my Pioneer. On top of the iPod controls, the looks and sound is so much better than stock.

Thanks for the info! I'm wanting to jump on it and buy it more and more now. If its not too much to ask, do you have a picture of it installed? I'd really like to see the trim around it, as I'm pretty anal about my interior looking nice.

I got that same answer from Best Buy on an Alpine unit. Turns out, and the tech guy admitted it, the unit will fit. Best Buy just couldn't install it for some reason.