Done Modding The Stang Because.....

04YELLOWGT

Jun 29, 2005
Indiana
...... WE GOT A SHELBY. :D :D :D

I got a call today from a friend saying he found a Shelby for us. We’ve been looking for one for awhile and even made an offer on one at Dimension Ford in Fort Wayne but they turned our offer down. So we drove up to Gateway Ford in Sturgis Michigan today. Within a half hour we came to an agreement. It’s a White with Blue stripes with the Shaker 1000 and Sirius Satellite Radio. A doctor ordered it and backed out on it. It’s supposed to be here this coming week so Ill have pics as soon as we get it.

• Sponsors (?)

We paid 10k over which is more than I would have but I didnt pay for it so...

Kilgore Im sure youll see me or my dad crusing Fort Wayne in it next year (prolly not this year because its getting crappy out but you never know.) but Ill pm you when we get it and maybe we can meet up somewhere.

My dad and me are gonna have to get the hang of driving stick again. Im sure Im a little rusty and I know he is. lol

Ya I know we offerd them the same deal and we were gonna write them a check for the entire car that day and they still said no. The kicker is we wouldn't have even got the car untill March 07! They could have kept that money and gained interst on it for 4 months.

I know Ill never buy a car from Dimension Ford and since this incedent I have some friends that won't now too. I just can't wait till they call us up and say hay we'll take you deal now.

I just bought the Cobra in my sig from Dimension. I did not notice it was missing the convertible top boot until after the deal. If they do not cough up a top boot I will not buy another car there either. The boot costs almost $400 :mad:

Knowing them they prolly wont. I know more and more people that have bought many expensive cars from them that said they won't buy from them again. They dont like to deal there at all. I know they gave you good trade in value but they usually give less than every one else. They even told us that day we were there that business had been real slow.

Ya the guys at Gateway were pretty cool but they kept asking for 11k over then my dad said "I'm payin 10 over and thats final. You can sell it now or not."

We looked at the print off they had and they are making about 4-5k selling the car a sticker.

DropTopPony said:
Wow 10k over sticker....thats a nice commission :)

No doubt!!! Imagine 20k over ... OMG :eek:

That's gonna be a fun car for getting back used to a manual tranny. I'm jealous ... I've always wanted one, doesn't really matter what year to me .. They are all sick! Congrats. :nice: