Ebay Radiator With Fans Worth Buying?

• Sponsors (?)

No . Get any of the aluminum radiators - champion , mishimoto etc and then do the contour fans if you want to run electric fans . I also currently run a derale setup that works pretty good on my blower car but looking to put spals in it

Last edited:
Those fans are trash I don't care what brand the are, sve, mishimoto, unbranded ebay... dual fans in the metal shroud are all the same Chinese junk. Can't even keep up with a/c on a stock car.. . there show car, look pretty work like craps parts. A Junk yard countor oem fan will cool anything you throw at it a, step down but acceptable is the aftermarket replacements for those since the motors are not as good as the oem. For the radiator, what ever you can get local with a warranty, all the cheaper aluminium ones these days are rebranded china stuff with pretty much the same warranty.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Those fans are trash I don't care what brand the are, sve, mishimoto, unbranded ebay... dual fans in the metal shroud are all the same Chinese junk. Can't even keep up with a/c on a stock car.. . there show car, look pretty work like craps parts. A Junk yard countor oem fan will cool anything you throw at it a, step down but acceptable is the aftermarket replacements for those since the motors are not as good as the oem. For the radiator, what ever you can get local with a warranty, all the cheaper aluminium ones these days are rebranded china stuff with pretty much the same warranty.
Bingo !