Electrical connecter under seats

ElectricTang

Founding Member
May 4, 2002
Roanoke,VA
Under both of my front seats there is what looks to be and electrical connector coming threw the carpet and sits above the carpet but is secured down. Im wondering if these are connectors for power seats? My stang is a 96 and is max wired. I know max wireds had fog light connections but have never heard of them having been wired for power seats too. Im looking into getting some 99+ seats and wondering if I'll be able to use power ones. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

ElectricTang said:
Under both of my front seats there is what looks to be and electrical connector coming threw the carpet and sits above the carpet but is secured down. Im wondering if these are connectors for power seats? My stang is a 96 and is max wired. I know max wireds had fog light connections but have never heard of them having been wired for power seats too. Im looking into getting some 99+ seats and wondering if I'll be able to use power ones. Thanks

Im pretty sure it will work. Between 94-97, ford decided to leave all the wiring in all the cars regardless if they had the feature or not. So you should be fine as long as you get the correct hook ups to the wiring harnesses. I got empty wiring harnesses all over my 97.